Ohio: CWA of Ohio Launches Get Out the Vote Project – She Votes 2012
Hi Fellow Patriots,
Did you know that half of the 37 million women of faith are not registered to vote and only an estimated half of those turn out to vote in each election. And did you know that 14% of Americans think that are registered to vote- but they are not! That’s roughly 33 MILLION people!
In this election season, Concerned Women for America (CWA) of Ohio is excited to announce an important project in which we are engaged, She Votes 2012. We are securing ground for righteousness! For many years now we have let others run our Founding Fathers’ intent, traditional values and God’s law into the ground!
So what are we going to do about it?
She Votes 2012 is a million-dollar nationwide project to get out the vote in the November general election. The goal is to raise awareness and activism of women in key states, resulting in stronger conservative leadership on the state and national level. The She Votes 2012 project will work to mobilize members to change the trajectory of our nation through grassroots education and activism.
Every three generations we as Americans have been called to right this ship of state. First, it was the Revolution, then the Civil War, and now it is our time to put our country back on the right track. We have heard many times, "This election is it." But truly, "This election is it." We have used all of our mulligans, our credits, our do-overs. This is it, this is for all the marbles! If we don't right this ship, at the next port of call, we will not recognize our country. And that would be shameful.
CWA of Ohio has taken on the responsibility of activating our members and friends and asking them to join She Votes 2012, a get out the vote project, that will use the latest technology to make sure we identify like-minded voters, educate them on what is at stake and encourage them to get out and vote.
This is an issues campaign, not a candidate campaign. It is very important that we identify the millions of conservatives that are out there, and we need to engage them at some level. Since Ohio is, as always, considered a swing state in this election, you can help impact the election results in Ohio even if you don't live here!
So here is how you can help:
I am looking for the following volunteer leadership positions:
- Logistics Coordinator –This person should be willing to look at the big picture of She Votes 2012 and be willing to encourage our House Party and Block Party leaders!
- Social Media Coordinator – This person would help with all aspects of the She Votes 2012 media campaign!
- Canvas/Block Party Coordinator – This person would work with our central location in DC to coordinate our block parties.
- Host a house party – Invite a few of your friends; I'll bring the phones, the pizza and pop, and we will spend a couple hours firing off phone calls for voter identification.
- Host a neighborhood block party walk – I'll bring the electronic tablets, treats and supplies, and we will hit neighbors who are identified as like-minded, undecided and maybe just a little tired of politics. We will make new friends and help identify all those people that need to be educated on what is at stake!
- Make calls from home!
- And much more!
THERE IS A PLACE FOR YOU TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Contact us today to join the team! Encourage others to do the same. We look forward to hearing from you!
CWA of Ohio
"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil; God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
1015 Fifteenth St. N.W., Suite 1100
Washington, D.C. 20005
Phone: (202) 488-7000
Fax: (202) 488-0806