At Concerned Women for America, we work to educate and activate people. One way we do this is by making issues easy to understand and to explain to others.
To help you spread the word on key issues, we have created Fact Cards. Fact Cards provide brief - and important - talking points on burning issues. They are small, easy to carry and hand out, quarter-of-a-page cards that can be downloaded for mass printing and distributing.
Please note that Fact Cards are intended to be printed with information on the front and back and then cut into four separate cards.
- Concerned Women for America FAQs — The most frequently asked questions about Concerned Women for America are answered here.
- A Global Treaty Against Women’s Freedom — Under the guise of “eliminating discrimination against women,” it would hand over women’s freedom to government agents and an unaccountable U.N. committee.
- Abortions on Military Installations in the United States and Abroad — When has the military ever been in the business of killing the unborn?!
- No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion — This bill guarantees that taxpayers are never forced to pay for abortions.
- Freedom of Choice Act — This radical bill would eliminate every pro-life law - and Obama said it is his top priority.
- Freedom of Conscience — Why protecting health providers ultimately helps patients.
- "Gays" in the Military — The case against allowing homosexuals in the military.
- "Hate Crimes" — Preferences for homosexual or gender-confused victims are unnecessary, unconstitutional and will lead to discrimination.
- Obama“Care” and Young People — Without the young people of America paying more for their health insurance coverage than they need to pay, ObamaCare will fail.
- Obama“Care” Breaks Budgets and Promises — President Obama promised Americans their health care premiums would decrease. Oops!
- Obama“Care” Quashes Religious Liberty — It forces Americans to buy health insurance plans that include contraception and abortion coverage.
- Register to Vote — Your Key to Election Day! — Your Key to Election Day! Encourage others to vote by making sure they are registered to vote.
- TEA Party Fact Card — Obama's plans to tax families to pay for his spending.