You don’t turn your back on your friends — especially a friend in serious danger.
But that is what our President and his Administration are doing ... at every turn ... thumbing their nose at Israel, America’s strongest friend and ally in the Middle East. It is a costly, grave mistake.
There has been a shameful litany of decidedly anti-Israel actions by the Obama Administration over the last five years in office ...
- Providing billions of U.S. tax-dollar funding to the Palestinian Authority despite their unification with the terrorist organization Hamas. (Hamas has fired over 10,000 rockets into Israel in recent years.)
- Lifting sanctions on Iran and allowing billions of dollars of aid to flow into the hands of a nation admittedly bent on the destruction of Israel ... while Iran continues its nuclear program unabated.
- Refusing to stand with our ally Israel in demanding that their Muslim neighbors recognize Israel’s right to exist as an official state.
- Pushing a “peace plan” that permanently divides the city of Jerusalem — Israel’s Capital.
- Calling for Israel to return to its 1967 borders — which make it impossible for Israel to defend itself.
We know where God stands on Israel. His Word is clear. Genesis 12:3 and Psalm 122:6 confirm God’s blessing upon those who stand with His chosen people. So, we are urging President Obama to reverse course on the Middle East and stand in solidarity with our friend and ally Israel.
Citizen’s Petition to Barack Obama, President of the United States of America
Dear Mr. President,
I am gravely concerned with your continued political disregard for our strongest friend and ally in the Middle East, Israel. Your lack of decisive action on their behalf — and exorbitant aid in support of their hostile Muslim neighbors — is extremely disconcerting.
For Israel’s — and America’s — safety and security, we cannot continue this disastrous foreign policy that puts Israel at risk and empowers enemies of freedom. I strongly urge you to reverse course on the Middle East and stand in solidarity with U.S. friend and ally Israel.