CONCERNED WOMEN FOR AMERICA Legislative Action Committee

  • Connect with CWA:

Stay Informed for the Election Year! Get the latest information from Washington affecting your family, and learn how you can pray, take action, and make a difference in 2016.


Electronic Transfer of Stocks or Securities

Please e-mail our finance office and let them know if you plan to electronically transfer a gift of securities.

By giving a gift of appreciated stock or securities that you've held for over a year to a qualified charity, you not only avoid capital gains taxes but are eligible for a charitable income tax deduction for the full fair market value of your gift (subject to a limit of 30% of your AGI)! Your lawyer will need the following information to electronically transfer shares of stock to CWA:

DTC: 0141
FBO: Concerned Women For America
Account: 2168-4157

Contact at AG Edwards:
John Costello (202) 364-1600

Note: To avoid capital gains tax you must have your broker transfer your stock shares to CWA. Please do not have your broker sell the shares and plan to transfer the cash proceeds as you may become responsible for the capital gains tax.

Help Us Defund Planned Parenthood!

As if the targeting of our most defenseless citizens weren't enough, Planned Parenthood stoops even lower -- by selling the organs of the freshly aborted children!

This is an outrage! It must end ... now! Help us defund Planned Parenthood today!

Sign Today!

Stand with us to protect the American family

Give Now

Young Women for America

ywa sidebar
YWA is a student-oriented initiative that is geared toward high school and college campuses to bring active groups of young like-minded women together to promote conservative values to their schools and the nation.

Learn More