CWA is built on prayer and action.
We are the nation's largest public policy women's organization with a rich 32-year history of helping our members across the country bring Biblical principles into all levels of public policy.
What We Do
We help people focus on six core issues, which we have determined need Biblical principles most and where we can have the greatest impact. At its root, each of these issues is a battle over worldviews.
We have several active departments in our national office in Washington, D.C.
CWA is a unique blend of policy experts and an activist network of people in small towns and big cities across the country working to address mutually held goals and concerns. Meet the CWA spokespersons. CWA works with many other groups around the country. Find these and other sources of information on our links page.
The mission of CWA is to protect and promote Biblical values among all citizens - first through prayer, then education, and finally by influencing our society - thereby reversing the decline in moral values in our nation.
The vision of CWA is for women and like-minded men, from all walks of life, to come together and restore the family to its traditional purpose and thereby allow each member of the family to realize their God-given potential and be more responsible citizens.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the verbally inspired, inerrant Word of God and the final authority on faith and practice.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the divine Son of God, was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died a sacrificial death, rose bodily from the dead on the third day and ascended into Heaven from where He will come again to receive all believers unto Himself.
- We believe all men are fallen creations of Adam's race and in need of salvation by grace through personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe it is our duty to serve God to the best of our ability and to pray for a moral and spiritual revival that will return this nation to the traditional values upon which it was founded.
Get Involved – Join CWA!
- Giving a donation of any dollar amount makes you a member of CWA. We welcome all like-minded women and men.
- Become an e-mail activist. We are constantly working to make getting involved easier. Join the burgeoning ranks of our 32,580 subscribers right here.
- Find a Prayer/Action Chapter in your area. These closely knit groups might just be perfect for your style of involvement.
- Educate yourself. In addition to finding information here on our Web site, you can order free resources and order books and other valuable resources.
- E-mail a Friend about CWA, or e-mail several friends at once.
- Link to cwfa.org on your Web site. We have made several options easily available for you.
- Local Media. Tell members of your local media about CWA's Media Center.
Concerns and Goals
Click here for statement.
Concerned Women for America
1015 Fifteenth St. N.W., Suite 1100
Washington, D.C. 20005
Phone: (202) 488-7000
Fax: (202) 488-0806