CWA is built on prayer and action.
We are the nation's largest public policy women's organization with a rich history of over three decades of helping our members across the country bring Biblical principles into all levels of public policy.
What We Do
We help people focus on seven core issues, which we have determined need Biblical principles most and where we can have the greatest impact. At its root, each of these issues is a battle over worldviews.
We have several active departments in our national office in Washington, D.C.
CWA is a unique blend of policy experts and an activist network of people in small towns and big cities across the country working to address mutually held goals and concerns. Meet the CWA spokespersons. As a non-profit organization, CWA works with many other groups around the country.
The mission of CWA is to protect and promote Biblical values among all citizens — first through prayer, then education, and finally by influencing our society — thereby reversing the decline in moral values in our nation.
The vision of CWA is for women and like-minded men, from all walks of life, to come together and restore the family to its traditional purpose and thereby allow each member of the family to realize their God-given potential and be more responsible citizens.
Get Involved – Join CWA!
- Giving a donation of any dollar amount makes you a member of CWA. We welcome all like-minded women and men.
- Become an e-mail activist. We are constantly working to make getting involved easier. Join the burgeoning ranks of our more than 100,000 subscribers.
- Find a Prayer/Action Chapter in your area. These closely knit groups might just be perfect for your style of involvement.
- Educate yourself. In addition to finding information here on our website, you can order free resources and order books and other valuable resources.
CWA has nearly 500 Prayer/Action Chapters in almost every state, where our members pray, educate themselves and others, and act to protect those Biblical principles we believe are the foundation of freedom. And you too can make a difference by joining us! No previous training is necessary; we will provide you with all the tools you need to make your voice heard in your state and at the federal level.
- E-mail a Friend about CWA, or e-mail several friends at once.
- Link to cwfa.org on your website.
- Local Media. Tell members of your local media about CWA's Media Center.
Concerns and Goals
Concerned Women for America through its Board of Trustees has established and articulated its concerns with today's cultural issues and has set forth certain goals to reverse the devastating trends in our society. Click here to read them.
Statement of Faith
We believe the Bible to be the verbally inspired, inerrant Word of God and the final authority on faith and practice. We believe Jesus Christ is the divine Son of God, was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died a sacrificial death, rose bodily from the dead on the third day and ascended into Heaven from where He will come again to receive all believers unto Himself. We believe all men are fallen creations of Adam's race and in need of salvation by grace through personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. We believe it is our duty to serve God to the best of our ability and to pray for a moral and spiritual revival that will return this nation to the traditional values upon which it was founded.