Men in Women’s Bathrooms?
One of the most iconic pictures of the trial of Dr. Kermit Gosnell in 2013 had nothing to do with the content of the trial itself. It showed the rows of empty seats reserved for the media at the courtroom in Pennsylvania. To this day, the deliberate, insidious, Machiavellian whitewashing of the abortion doctor’s vile practice stands […] READ MORE
For much of its history, America’s public policies were securely built upon Christian principles, the necessary bedrock for the nation’s freedoms to flourish. Recently, that blueprint has changed. Now a culture in decay stares back at the Christian citizen in America, waiting to pounce at any public mention of the “G”-Word. God is the number […] READ MORE
This is not intended to be a political piece on Ben Carson and his qualifications (or lack thereof) to be president of the United States. Let me emphasize that again: I do not want to weigh in on Dr. Carson’s candidacy. Rather, given his recent surge past Donald Trump (the undisputed front runner until now) […] READ MORE
There is a deep and growing malignancy under the supervision of the U.S. military, one that threatens our nation’s moral authority and perhaps our very souls. Our commander in chief must take steps to address it or it will destroy our ability to win the war on terror. Every woman in this country should be […] READ MORE
Just two days after the U.S. Senate voted down the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act, which merely seeks to protect children in the womb after it has been scientifically proven that they can feel pain (at 20 weeks), Pope Francis had the opportunity to send a decisive message about the injustice being committed in the […] READ MORE
Many of you are aware that the next president is likely to appoint as many as three justices to the United States Supreme Court. Four of the current justices are over 70 years old: Justice Stephen Breyer is 77, Justices Antonin Scalia and Anthony Kennedy are both 79, and Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is 82. […] READ MORE
On the heels of the 10th Planned Parenthood undercover video from the Center for Medical Progress exposing the fact that the organization is profiting from the sale of aborted baby body parts, the CNN prime time debate rightfully focused on the more than 500 million taxpayer dollars that go to the largest abortion provider in […] READ MORE
Follow us @LegalBlurbBlog
- The deliberate, insidious whitewashing of Gosnell stands as one of the worst cases of political media bias. theblaze.com/contributions/…
- @Chelspat @3801Lancaster Thanks to you and @RepTrentFranks for the opportunity to watch the film!
- RT: Excellent article on @3801Lancaster by my friend @legalblurbblog "This is a historical film" theblaze.com/contributions/… via @theblaze
- RT: Read '3801 Lancaster: American Tragedy,' ⁰Mainstream Media’s Ignominy by @legalblurbblog cwfa.org/3801-lancaster… via @theblaze @CWforA
- RT: .@CWforA #MarioDiaz with review of #KermitGosnell movie '3801 Lancaster' for @theblaze theblaze.com/contributions/…
- The Christian citizen engages in government not to look for hope, but to bring hope. juicyecumenism.com/2015/11/20/the… @ChelsenVicari reviews #BEspent