The United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit has ruled that marriage laws upholding the traditional definition of marriage between one man and one woman do not violate the U.S. Constitution. The ruling dealt with laws in Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, and Tennessee. Penny Nance, CEO and President of Concerned Women for America, the […] READ MORE
It starts with President Obama. We still have not heard (or seen, which is far more important) whether the president will change his go-it-alone attitude toward the legislature. We hope that he will, but nothing in his record suggests a willingness to work with those who do not agree with him. Even more than the […] READ MORE
The Democrat’s “War on Women” is a war no more. That is a good thing. If you or anyone you know still had the slightest inclination to think that the Democrat’s silly little strategy of demonizing conservative women to appease abortion activists was a good idea, it all dissipated with every vote cast tonight. The […] READ MORE
President Obama has a long night to think about what he wants to do going forward. No matter how much some would like to spin the election results, one thing is clear: the country has rejected the current leadership. And that rejection starts first and foremost with President Obama. Every race was run against him. […] READ MORE
The U.S. has not had an attorney since 2009. That’s when Eric Holder, one of President Obama’s most loyal political operatives, assumed the title and office of Attorney General. But he has not been an attorney general, or at least he’s been a very poor one — by his own account. In a recent interview […] READ MORE
Cultural norms may change, but the divine principle of matrimony will not Click here to read this article as featured on the Washington Times. READ MORE
Will Obama win at the court he packed? Read more at the Legal Blurb Blog on CWA’s Legal Studies page. READ MORE
Follow us @LegalBlurbBlog
- RT: AP Fact Check Finds Obama Grubered Immigration Speech bit.ly/1uSZqDo
- For America (Day 19) shar.es/1XCz0P via @CWforA
- RT: Adviser to Atty Gen Holder:"you could find a way to “run into” a couple of reporters on your way to something. Maybe Pete Williams, Carrie..
- RT: NYT 12/28/13: Al Qaeda didn't attack Benghazi. nytimes.com/projects/2013/… NYT 11/21/14: Yes it did. nytimes.com/2014/11/21/wor… Embarrassing.
- RT: Is this the witness @firstthingsmag @rr_reno want? "It's official: The religious right is calling it quits" theweek.com/article/index/… @TheWeek
- Now this is just pathetic- Emails reveal Justice Dept. regularly enlists Media Matters to spin press dailycaller.com/2012/09/18/ema… via @DailyCaller