Big Win for CWA and All Women in Young v. UPS
During a recent Heritage Foundation panel discussion, Ryan Anderson, Ph.D., and Gene Schaerr, J.D., shared their arguments regarding the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) lacking the Constitutional authority to redefine marriage and force same-sex “marriage” on the entire nation. With the March for Marriage set for April 25, and oral arguments on the […] READ MORE
I do not want to link to the article, because I do not want to send traffic to their horrible publication, but I want you to be aware of a certain turn we are seeing in our culture. The left’s hostility towards religion continues to grow every day. With every move they make against religion […] READ MORE
They are running like rodents in the kitchen when the light is turned on. Southern Poverty Law Center has taken Dr. Ben Carson down from its “Extremist” watch list after an embarrassing report by Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly showed how ridiculous the center’s claims are. On February 11, The O’Reilly Factor exposed the center as […] READ MORE
A recent AP-GfK Poll on same-sex marriage presents to us a very different picture of this issue in America than what the elites in the liberal media, academia, government and especially Hollywood would have us believe. When asked which way the United States Supreme Court should rule on its upcoming same-sex marriage cases, the country […] READ MORE
“Standing for Our Faith Rally,” Georgia State Capitol January 13, 2015 Transcript: Good afternoon everyone. I am overwhelmed and humbled by this tremendous show of support. And by the powerful words spoken by these men and women of God this afternoon. I want to end our time here at the state capitol in the spirit […] READ MORE
Kelvin Cochran is a distinguished public servant. And he is a Christian. The two things are increasingly incongruent in the highly charged and secularized United States of America. We are losing our religious freedoms fast, and the problem will only grow if what has happened to this honorable man is not corrected. Pay attention to […] READ MORE
Reports started to trickle down last week after a GOP meeting behind closed doors of a great divide among Republican senators on whether or not to restore the filibuster for judicial nominees when they take back the majority, undoing the so-called “nuclear option” deployed by Democrats when they were in the majority. “Senate Republicans feud […] READ MORE
Follow us @LegalBlurbBlog
- RT: Bakers must pay $135,000 for refusing to make cake for gay wedding fxn.ws/1Oq7d8j via @toddstarnes pic.twitter.com/2QuW9zIabn
- RT: Boss vs. Leader pic.twitter.com/K6JHBN43sO
- "injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny" - dailysignal.com/2015/04/24/sta…
- "whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it"
- RT: A government able to bankrupt people for standing by their deepest beliefs is a govt of unbridled power and a threat to everyone's freedom.
- Gloria Purvis Speaks Out With Religious Liberty Concerns youtu.be/huB5IWZEKzw