Big Win for CWA and All Women in Young v. UPS
They are running like rodents in the kitchen when the light is turned on. Southern Poverty Law Center has taken Dr. Ben Carson down from its “Extremist” watch list after an embarrassing report by Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly showed how ridiculous the center’s claims are. On February 11, The O’Reilly Factor exposed the center as […] READ MORE
A recent AP-GfK Poll on same-sex marriage presents to us a very different picture of this issue in America than what the elites in the liberal media, academia, government and especially Hollywood would have us believe. When asked which way the United States Supreme Court should rule on its upcoming same-sex marriage cases, the country […] READ MORE
“Standing for Our Faith Rally,” Georgia State Capitol January 13, 2015 Transcript: Good afternoon everyone. I am overwhelmed and humbled by this tremendous show of support. And by the powerful words spoken by these men and women of God this afternoon. I want to end our time here at the state capitol in the spirit […] READ MORE
Kelvin Cochran is a distinguished public servant. And he is a Christian. The two things are increasingly incongruent in the highly charged and secularized United States of America. We are losing our religious freedoms fast, and the problem will only grow if what has happened to this honorable man is not corrected. Pay attention to […] READ MORE
Reports started to trickle down last week after a GOP meeting behind closed doors of a great divide among Republican senators on whether or not to restore the filibuster for judicial nominees when they take back the majority, undoing the so-called “nuclear option” deployed by Democrats when they were in the majority. “Senate Republicans feud […] READ MORE
I told you about the recent Vatican conference on the complementarity of man and woman. It was billed as an international colloquium where leaders and scholars of many different religions and worldviews across the globe discussed the uniqueness of the relationship of one man and one woman in marriage. One of the many positive resources […] READ MORE
The United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit has ruled that marriage laws upholding the traditional definition of marriage between one man and one woman do not violate the U.S. Constitution. The ruling dealt with laws in Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, and Tennessee. Penny Nance, CEO and President of Concerned Women for America, the […] READ MORE
Follow us @LegalBlurbBlog
- RT: Flashback— The federal Religious Freedom Restoration Act passed the House unanimously & the Senate 97-3. #RFRA pic.twitter.com/kz0N7krR2P
- RT: Does @washingtonpost really think a state should be able to infringe religious liberty without a compelling reason? buff.ly/1HR1Bj2
- Those who insist on denying self-evident truths in theory must eventually come face to face with the practical implications of their belief.
- ...as if they were logic and truth itself, even when the evidence has been put before them as plainly as humanly possible." 2/2
- Augustine knew:"[T]he intelligent are infected by a gross mental disorder which makes them defend the irrational workings of their minds...
- -->Dumb, Uneducated, And Eager To Deceive: Media Coverage Of Religious Liberty In A Nutshell - thefederalist.com/2014/02/28/dum… via @FDRLST